Friday 9 August 2013

Naming a world

Well I've finally got a name for my demonworld, and I think its a good un! I've spent ages on google latin translate and come up with......

Ruentis

Which im pretty happy with :)

I've held back posting any background for this world till its straight in my head, however if you can picture a corrupted forgeworld dragged into the warp and infected with a demonic rust virus, your not far of what I have planned!

Coming soon...

The big boy mutant leader!
The denizens of the citadel of falling steel!
The eternal malice of the iron brotherhood!

And much much more*

*subject to actually getting stuff done :)

1 comment:

  1. Lookin´forward to see big boy finished!

    Hey, Ed - could you add the "join this site" widget to your page - would makes it easier to keep up with this blog...

    ReplyDelete