Thursday 19 September 2013

quickie!

Well my dwarfs have arrived from Anvil Industry after only being ordered on tuesday! That's two days, great service. I even got a little note about the out of stock warriors being on the todo list at some point. This I can understand as theres loads of new stuff coming soon including their own games system. Slight downside was a missing champion arm but they did throw in some extra command bits which I'l have a bash at converting.

Also you may have noticed my new logo. I had a bit of fun in photoshop using some cool tutorials I found online. Im quite happy with it :)

Im hoping to get back to some 'proper' hobby stuff this weekend and try to paint up some of the stuff thats built up recently.

Also I could resist ordering some secret weapon ruined temple bases Available from Wayland Games here


No comments:

Post a Comment